Saturday, August 25, 2012

Cultivating my garden...





  I love designing petals and blossoms, experimenting with bright colored enamels  and creating leaves  and vines.   This line of jewelry is inspired by growth and natures beauty.  While I have been  neglectful  at keeping  my own houseplants alive,  I feel that the garden of my work bench has been thriving.  I persevered through the summer heat and worked until the late hours of the morning.  I feel I have accomplished an impressive garden of sterling silver and copper.  

I admire people who can grow and cultivate beautiful and bountiful gardens.  One day I aspire to have a hanging flower garden from the terrace of my Artists loft apartment.  While I am less inclined to spend hours digging in the dirt and pulling weeds,  I will continue  to plant seeds of creativity and sow my garden of jewels.













No comments:

Post a Comment