Monday, September 17, 2012

Mimosa's and Modeling


It was a perfect September day.  The sun was shining, temperatures were in the upper seventies, and there was a light breeze blowing.    My good friend and the creative artist behind Gold Hoax, Megan Burns and I decided to enjoy an afternoon with Mimosa's and become creative photographers and models for Aprilierre's jewelry .   Neither one of us consider modeling our strength.  In fact both of us usually abhor the idea of being in front of the camera.  However, we decided to be brave and model the jewelry ourselves.  We put together some cute outfits and and coordinated pieces to go with them.  Taking turns with my fushia Sony 12.1 mega pixl camera we set little scenes and simply had fun with our imaginations. 





  These may not showcase the jewelry as much as I'd like but that is just a technicality at this point.  For me it was more about the process.  I took an active approach to show my jewelry in a different way.  The photos,  just like the jewelry I create, keep evolving as my skills continue to grow.  They will just keep getting better. 












No comments:

Post a Comment