Thursday, November 29, 2012

A Year in the Life...The Holidays


I am definitely not a winter person but I love December and all it’s holiday festivities. It was this time of year that I was working hard at creating new pieces to sell at a variety of different holiday shows.  



I also work as a nanny for a wonderful family and this photo was taken at the annual KNOCK holiday photo shoot with “my girls” Gabriella and Alessandra.
December also happens to be my birthday month and I love to celebrate with great friends.



I so get to care for this cute little Chihuahua Paco when the family I work for is away for the holidays.  He is the only dog I’ve really taken to.  Mostly because he mello not a yapper and basically behaves like a good lounge cat.

My christmas tree complete with my Geisha cheese grater as my tree topper.  


I also had my first ice fishing experience in central ND with my uncle and cousins.



Following my ice fishing adventure it was time to drive home to spend Christmas with my family.  I can always count on my parents house to be a very festive place.  My mom and sisters get together a few days before Christmas eve and bake all kinds of Christmas cookies and chocolate treats.  


This year Christmas will be a little extra special as we welcomed my nephew to the family this past July I look forward to spending time with him next month.   




No comments:

Post a Comment