Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gifts of Gratitude


Gifts of GRATITUDE

I have been thinking a lot about gratitude and things that I am grateful for.  Perhaps it’s because it’s November and Thanksgiving is around the corner, soon followed by Christmas and then New Years.  The year is winding down and I reflect upon the past 10 months both in my personal and in my business life.  

It is important to take moments out of the day to day and pause, to find something for which you are grateful.  It ranges from something as simple as all the traffic lights being green when I am running late or as deeply felt as the love and support my family has given me all these years.  

I have been developing a concept for a jewelry line that would be based out of gratitude.   It’s meant to be a simple reminder, or a gift of appreciation.  A simple band to wear on the finger with “gratitude” stamped on the inside.   For now these bands will be plain or textured sterling silver; however,  I can see these bands evolving to include flush set stones in a variety of colors. 







  



1 comment:

  1. I love it!!!! Great idea!!! When you expand into other materials (stupid allergies) I want one! You should talk to a certain someone about a certain ring that person might want to buy me some day...:)

    ReplyDelete